Saturday, March 26, 2011

They are here

Well today after a year of waiting we got the chance to see Ninans family once again.His brother and wife look great and the kids have grown up so much.Still loads of energy even after like 14 hours on a plane.I am sure tomorrow they will drop like flies.Eliza got a bit overwhelmed which understandable.She is a very patient baby.I am sure in the coming days she will be alot better with everyone.And its nice to see his sister as well and all the others that came along on trip from various parts of the world.Soon my momma will be with us again.Yeah.Ben and I have been cleaning and getting the house in order for everyone's arrival.Well thats all for now.I am super tired and its only 10:42pm what is this, maybe I am on India time and taking on the kids tiredness.Hehehe.Well night y'all

Blessings

Heidi Joshua

Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes...

No comments: