Monday, March 28, 2011

Well they are here


So cool that we got to see Ninans family over the weekend.Everyone looks amazing and really happy to meet Eliza.Especially Salini cause now the numbers are even.For now at least.Of course they brought us some gifts for her.We got this one dress from Reba from I think Bangalore.Its really lovely.I will have to send a thank you note for her and the family.We even spent the night and it was fun to wake up with everyone there.Will have to plan better this week when I go.Brought way to much stuff.Its true when you have kids or kid in our case you have a lot of stuff.Oh well.It should be a lot of fun to spend some alone time with Eliza and Ninan's family.I will definitely take lots of pictures as usual.I have posted one of me, Eliza and Ninans sister Ayee.She is a sweet heart.Well thats all for now.

Blessings

Heidi J

No comments: